General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in legitimate interests
- needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Note that has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
The latest news in Bellflower
- Press-Telegram boys basketball Top 10 rankings, Jan. 30 January 31, 2023, 5:06 AM BOYS BASKETBALL TOP 10 (Records through Sunday, Jan. 29) 1. St. John Bosco (22-4): The Braves overca...
- The Bellflower Symphony Orchestra produces 'fantastic' performance January 30, 2023, 9:10 PM The Bellflower Symphony Orchestra, with guest conductor Alan Medak, presented their first 2023 Conce...
- La Carniceria Meat Market will be expanding into new markets in 2023 January 30, 2023, 5:31 PM LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES, January 30, 2023 /EINPresswire.com/ -- La Carniceria Meat Ma...
- California defensive lineman Sua Lefotu commits to Huskers January 29, 2023, 5:30 AM LINCOLN, Neb. -- While 'Calibraska' may not be a thing anymore, Nebraska is back in the Golden State...
- View all news in Bellflower
The last job offers in Bellflower
- Healthcare & Nursing Locum Tenens Pediatrics Physician in Anaheim, California Curative
- Retail Traveling Retail Merchandiser Advantage Solutions
- Accounting & Finance Cage- Tournament Jackpot Cashier (Teller) The Bicycle Casino
- Customer Services Water Exercise Instructor - Gardena-Carson YMCA YMCA of Metropolitan L.A.
- View all jobs in Bellflower